GIFTS I CAN GIVE MY COMMUNITY
- GIFTS OF THE HEAD Things I know something about and would enjoy talking about with others, e.g., art, history, movies, birds.
- GIFTS OF THE HANDS Things or skills I know how to do and would like to share with others, e.g., carpentry, sports, gardening, cooking.
- GIFTS OF THE HEART Things I care deeply about, e.g., protection of the environment, civic life, children.
B. From the New Prospect Baptist Church
Gifts are abilities that we are born with. We may develop them, but no one has to teach them to us.
1. What positive qualities do people say you have?
2 Who are the people in your life that you give to? How did you give it to them?
3. When was the last time you shared with someone else? What was it?
4. What do you give that makes you feel good?
Sometimes we have talents that we’ve acquired in everyday life such as cooking and fixing things.
1. What do you enjoy doing?
2. If you could start a business, what would it be?
3. What do you like to do that people would pay you to do?
4. Have you ever made anything? Have you ever fixed anything?
Goals you hope to accomplish.
1. What are your dreams?
2. If you could snap your fingers and be doing anything, what would it be?